Student Loan Homestretch

Student Loan Homestretch

Back in November 2013, I posted a visualization of my student loan payoff progress – please refer to that post if you want to understand the graph. I had $25,100 left to go in November 2013. Today, I am left with $13,800. I am so close to single digit thousands owing that it is making me giddy. I used up my remaining bulk of student loan tuition credits this tax season and got a substantial $5000 return, which I immediately put towards my student loans. I’ve eliminated 75% of this debt and racing to kill the remaining 25%. I’m on the student loan homestretch. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. And it feels damn good.

4 thoughts on “Student Loan Homestretch

Comments are closed.